The O’Neill Psycho Tech 5/4+mm chest zip Women’s wetsuit is new for winter 2020, and the upgrade from the previous season is an extra 0.5mm of neoprene on the suit. The body is now 5.5mm and the arms and shoulders are 4.5mm thus you get an even warmer suit than ever. The wetsuit is now has stitchless seams technology which means there is no way water can enter through the seams again making the suit even warmer. Along with the all new fully taped TB3X inner taping to keep the suit as flexible as possible.
The all new O’Neill Psycho Tech really is all about superior warmth as it also has thermal Air-Firewall lining which retains your body heat for longer keeping you warm in the water even in the coldest of UK winters. So if you are looking for a suit to ensure you stay warm, comfortable and flexible then it is certainly worth considering the Psycho Tech 5/4+mm wetsuit.
This is a winner with our Piran Surf girls team for the winter months.
– Fuze Closure (Chest Zip Entry System)
– Redzone Water Resistant Zip (Preventing Water Entry)
– 360 Degree Barrier With Drain Holes ( Keeping The Cold Water Out Of The Wetsuit)
– Fluid Seam Weld Stitchless Seam Technology
– Fully Taped TB3X Seams
– Arms / Shoulders / Shins / Calf Technobutter 3 Neoprene (Incredible Flexibility)
– Chest / Back Technobutter 3 Air-Firewall Smoothskin
– Thigh / Butt Technobutter 3 Firewall