FCS II Performancer PC Thruster – Medium and Large Available
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response.
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT).
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable ‘All Round’ fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.FCS II
- Performance Core
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
- MEDIUM (65Kg – 80Kg / 145 – 175 Lbs)
- LARGE (75Kg – 90Kg / 165 – 200 Lbs)
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Piran Surf.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have (30 days ) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase/print out, please.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If an item is faulty etc. we will pay for shipping Etc, if you have an issue or want any more information regarding returns, please give the team a call on 01872 573242