FCS 2 Kolohe Andino Performance Core Tri Fins 2021
The best way to describe Kolohe’s Style of surfing is fast and explosive. he likes to push hard off the bottom and then perform dynamic turns on and above the lip. The well balanced nature of the Ka template facilitates this style of surfing perfectly.
- Kolohe Andino’s signature fin delivers a lively mix of drive, pivot and tail release.
- Designed for performing fast, explosive turns and airs on and above the wave.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Piran Surf.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have (30 days ) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase/print out, please.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If an item is faulty etc. we will pay for shipping Etc, if you have an issue or want any more information regarding returns, please give the team a call on 01872 573242