DHD Surfboard Fins PC TRI FINS
Darren Handley’s signature thruster fin is ideal for controlled, power turns in critical sections. The inner gloss face enhances water flow during negative angles of attack and is suited to most performance short boards.Thrusters:
Base: 4.41″ / 112mm
Depth: 4.57″ / 116mm
Area: 15.49″sq / 9994mmsq
Sweep: 35.4 deg
Foil: Flat with bevel.
Size: Medium (65kg – 80kg)
- Developed in conjunction with Darren Handley from DHD Surfboards.
- Suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
- Gloss finish inside face / sanded finish outside face.
A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- For all board types. Best suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different condition