- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response with added control.
- Oversized, all-round template with a fuller tip.
- Ideal for surfers who like to attack the wave and perform aggressive turns.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
MEDIUM (65Kg – 80Kg / 145 – 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg – 90Kg / 165 – 200 Lbs)
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Piran Surf.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have (30 days ) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase/print out, please.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If an item is faulty etc. we will pay for shipping Etc, if you have an issue or want any more information regarding returns, please give the team a call on 01872 573242